- My own selection of seven posts that I’ve written: the most beautiful post, the most popular post, the most controversial post, the most helpful post, the post whose success surprised me, the post I didn’t feel got the attention it deserved, and the post I am most proud of.
- Five bloggers that I nominate to pick up the Challenge, and write a similarly formatted post on their own blogs. These just happen to be the Best of the Web featured bloggers this week!
- A special Thank You to everyone who helped us to spread the word about our Semi-Local Business Survey. We rocked it out with over 150 respondents, and we’ve got some really great data (download the report here, or wait for us to write about the results next week)!
Seven Posts in Seven Categories
Thank You to Our Partners
- The Power of Surveys – Giving Your Readers a Sense of Ownership (We Blog Better)
- Hard Data To Uncover The Real Story Behind Taking Your Business Online (Haroun Kola)
- Can Your Blog Make You Money Offline? (iBlogZone)
- Surveys – A New Viral Marketing Technique (Basic Blog Tips)
- Untapped Opportunities? Danny Iny of Firepole Marketing Stops by for a Chat (Big Dogs Internet Marketing)
- Semi-Local Business (SzabGab.com)
- In-Depth Survey by Firepole Marketing For Semi-Local Businesses (E-Junkie.Info)
- Participate in the Semi-Local Business Survey (Happiness After Midlife)
- Semi-local the key to Entrepreneurial Bliss? (Bliss Habits)
- Is your business semi local? (The Big Red Tomato Company)
- Do You Own A ‘Semi-Local’ Business? (Resort Entrepreneurs)
- The Semi Local Business Survey (Advanced Riskology)
- Are You A Semi-Local Business? If So You Need To See This! (Logan Gattis Designs)